Choose the installation location
For devices that require internet connection, please make sure the installation location has a stable network signal.
2.How to change the new WIFI?
If you need to replace the new WIFI to connect the camera.
Before connecting to the network correctly, you must first ensure that the WIFI network you are connected to is a 2.4G WIFI network and the password is correct, and then perform the following operations.
- Please put the camera close to the WIFI router and try to reset, the reset steps are as follows:
Long press the "reset" button until you hear the "boo gu" prompt, the camera indicator light turns red and continues to slow down. This means that the reset was successful.
- Please open VicoHome on your phone and add the camera to the application.
Please follow the steps below to add: "Device"-"+"-"Battery Camera" -.
- Then please follow the APP prompts. Turn on the QR code of the mobile phone and point it at the camera lens until you hear the sound of "coo-coo". The indicator light turns blue. connection succeeded.
3.How to share the device face to face?
The shared user needs to download the app and register a new account first.
Below are the sharing steps:
Step 1 Generate the share QR code of the camera
The camera admin taps the Share icon on the live window on the homepage or taps the Share button on the Camera Setting page, then taps the Camera sharing button to generate a share QR code of the camera.
Step 2 Scan the share QR code using the shared user's phone
The shared user taps the + icon on the top right of the homepage, then taps the Add Friend's Camera button. He/she can also directly tap the Add Friend's Camera button from the User page. Then scan the generated share QR code.
Step 3 Accept the camera access request
After successfully scanning the share QR code, the camera admin will receive a guest user request. Accept the guest user request, then the shared user will be able to see the camera on the homepage and access the camera. The Person icon indicates this is a shared camera. The camera admin can check the shared account on the Share page.
4.How to create an Activity Zone?
- To create an Activity Zone, please pap the camera "setting" icon > tap "Activity Zone" > tap the "+" icon at the upper-right corner.
Drag the corners of the zone to resize the zone.
Tap and hold within the zone to reposition it.
Tap the pencil icon to customize the zone name.
Tap the "✓" icon to save.
To edit/delete an Activity Zone, please pap the camera "setting" icon > tap "Activity Zone" > tap the "settings" (gear) icon.
Note: You can create up to three Activity Zones per camera.
Return & Refund
1.Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2.To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1001 of Jihua Road 555 Bantian Street Longgang District Shenzhen
3.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1.There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
2.Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replacement items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: RM1202 shenzhen CN 518101.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Delivery & Shipping
Q:How long does delivery take?
A:Ship from US Warehouse directly (2-3 Business Days to Most Areas in the US)
Note: The estimated shipping time listed below is only our best estimate for your reference. GMK is Not liable for any loss or damage caused due to unreasonable or unavoidable delay in the delivery of your order.
When the products are delivered, you are responsible to check the package is complete and undamaged , please check the product carefully before you sign for the delivery and you have the rights to refuse the delivery
Q:How much is the shipping cost?
A:Free shipping most areas in the US
Q:If I order multiple products in the store. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
A:We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together ,we are shipped using different warehouses due to different products. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Q:Can I change the delivery address of my item after is has been shipped out?
A:Sorry,We cannot change the shipment once the product is on the way.
You can always contact us for any delivery question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering & Payment
You can use PayPal and credit or debit cards to purchase GMK security products. Our secure online store accepts payments by PayPal and Credit card （Including Maestro, Master, Visa, JCB, American Express (Amex), Discover and Diners Club)
PayPal is secure and efficient way for shopping online. It store your credit card and billing information in your PayPal account, thereby eliminating the need to enter your info again and again in different stores. If you select PayPal as your method of payment on the payment page, you will be taken to PayPal website to input the transaction financial details. Once you confirm your payment in PayPal, you will be redirected back to gmk.com
Please note: All payments must be made online when placing your order. We do not have the ability to place an order on your behalf.
When you reach the final billing page and submit your order, we will handle your order within 48 hours.
If your payment was declined by PayPal, please contact PayPal directly.
2.About Foreign/International Transaction Fee
In some cases, you may see an extra charge on your credit card statement called a Foreign Transaction Fee or International Transaction Fee, and the fee is charged by your credit card issuing bank, based on the terms in your credit card agreement. GMK is NOT responsible for the fee.
For more information about international transaction fees and how they apply to you, please review your credit card terms or contact your credit card issuing bank.
3.Promotions and Discounts
Can't use your discount code? Here's maybe why:
- The code expired (we have limited-time offers)
- You can only use one code at a time.
- Double check your delivery--some codes only work with specific delivery options.
- Check for typos.
- Make sure the offer can be used for what you're purchasing
4.Common Reasons for Payment Issues
There are 7 common causes that would lead to payment failure issues. Please try the solutions below according to your own payment problems. If you still have problems on payment, please reach our GMK support team. Our support team is standing by 24/7 to solve your problems and get back to you soon.
- You may have inadvertently exceeded your credit card maximum sum limit.
Solution: Please check your credit card account's maximum sum from your issue bank.
- The credit card number provided is invalid.
Solution: Double check the credit card information you have entered.
- The credit card provided has expired or has insufficient funds.
Solution: If this is the case, you should contact your bank for additional assistance.
- The payment has been declined by your credit card issue bank.
Solution: You need to contact your credit card issue bank for assistance.
- The credit card provided has not been approved for recurring payment.
Solution: For more information on why the payment has failed, please contact your bank or credit card companies and update your payment method accordingly.
- Your account is mistakenly considered as spam or fraud by your credit card issue bank.
Solution: Please contact your issue bank to lift the misjudgment.
- The card issuer sees a charge that doesn't fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you.
Solution: You should contact your issue bank to solve this problem.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Account & Newsletter
- Q:How do I register an account?
- A:Step 1: Open the app, click “sign up now" to register If you already have an account, click "Log In" to log in.
Step 2: Choose your current country (Different registered regions can not share the camera)
Step 3: Enter a valid Email address, then enter the nickname and password.
- Q: How to reset the password?
- A:Currently, there are two ways to support password resetting.
1.If you remember the current password .
Please click your account name in the “User” Section. Please follow the instructions on the page to reset your password to" Account Settings/Change Password"
2.lf you have forgotten your current password, please click" Forgot your password?", then you need to enter the-mail of your account to accept the verification code. After entering the correct verification code ,you can reset your password.
Please note that the password must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, and one number, and the minimum length of the password must be 8 characters.
- Q:Why is a log-in prompt message indicating no account has been registered, although the account has been registered?
- A:The following reasons may lead to the error prompt.
Please check them one by one:
1.Please confirm whether to select the corresponding country.
2.Please make sure the account and password you entered are correct.
3.Spelling error . Please ensure your account and password are spelled correctly. A misspelling may result in an account that doesn't exist.
- Q:How to Remember the password when logging in?
- A:Please click the Remember Password button below your account password, When you check the [Remember password ]option, we will encrypt and store this information locally on your phone .
After you check this option, you don't have to enter the password again when you log in next time.
Please be assured that the information will not be passed on.You can also choose not to check this option, we will not record locally, and you need to enter the password again when you log in next time.
- Q:How to remember Wi-Fi name and password after successful connection?
- A:When you select the "Remember Wi-Fi name and password after successful connection" option, we will encrypt and store this information locally on your phone and will not transmit it to the outside. You can delete this information at any time.
Troubleshooting & Setting
- Q: Will it be difficult to install?
- A: It was easy to understand the instructions and the installation was a breeze. I definitely recommend this security camera to anyone. You just can't beat the quality.
- Q: What is the battery life?
- A: Great battery life. I’ve had the camera for over 3 weeks and it’s just now at 75%. So overall great purchase.
- Q: Can I turn off or adjust the motion sensor?
- A: Under the Home Screen in the app choose the camera settings icon in the righthand corner of the live feed picture. Then touch the box that says motion detection and you can turn it off from there. You can also adjust the sensitivity that suits you, and choose how long to record the video. It's all up to you.
- Q: Does it support 5G and 24/7 recording?
- A: No, 5G WiFi and 24/7 recording are not supported for the time being.
- Q:Will the siren alarm sound loud? I don't want to disturb my neighbors, can I turn it off?
- A:The siren alarm will be a little loud so that unwanted visitors can be frightened.You could turn it off on VicoHome App.Even if you turn off automatic alarm, you can manually turn it on when you need to use them.
- Q:Is there a warranty if it is broken? How long is the warranty?
- A:Our items are covered by a 12-month warranty and 30 days money-back Guarantee.
If this item became defective regarding those not working properly issue.
Your purchase will be covered by that warranty and money-back guarantee.
We will issue a brand-new replacement instead of fixing it if any defective items happened to our customer.
Our customer service is easy-to-reach and you can claim your rights anytime. Please kindly get back to us at any time if any defective issue comes up.
- Q:Can two or multiple people be logged in?
- A: For privacy protection and account security, one account can only be allowed to log in on one phone at the same time. If the same account is logged in on the second device, it will be forced to log out on the first device. However, if you want to access your camera on two or multiple devices, you can achieve it by sharing the camera.
Tips: Only the main account with cameras set up has the right to share his/her camera with other devices or people.
Please make sure the shared user has been registered and logged in to the App first.
Please make sure the shared user is in the same login environment as your main account (owner).
Q:What should I do if the device is offline?
- A:The reason why the camera is offline may be that the network signal connected to the camera is weak, the installation location of the camera is too far from the router, or the camera itself is weak in receiving network signals.
Check whether there are other devices near the camera that affect the camera's connection to WiFi.
You can try to restart the router, reset the camera, and connect the camera close to the router for a while to see if the same situation still appears.
Or after resetting the camera, connect to the hotspot of another mobile phone, connect to the hotspot for a period of time, and check whether the offline situation still appears.
- Q:Why can't the camera be charged?
- A:The following factors may cause charge failure. Please check one by one.
1.The charger is not supported or is defective.
2.The Micro USB charging cable is defective. Please check whether the charging cable is defective, you can use the charging cable to charge other devices, for example, your phone. If the phone cannot be charged, either, you may need to change the charging cable.
3.The charger, the Micro USB charging cable, and the camera is not in good contact. Please ensure both the charger's port and the camera's charging port are clean. Besides, please put the charger's port, the Micro USB charging cable, and the camera's charging port in good contact.
- Q:Can i get notifications sent to my phone via text message?
- A:Once you download the app you will get all the notifications. (On the app, not text) You can adjust how frequent you want notifications .And You can also adjust sensitivity, video length etc.
- Q:Will it work with laptop?
- A:Sorry, It can only work with smart phone for the time being.
- Q:Is it possible to record live video that doesn't pick up any motion?
- A:This camera will not record live video that doesn't pick up any motion. You could manually click Record while you're watching a live view. If you need to record a live view for a long time, the camera's battery life will drain quickly.
- Q:What kind of sd card do I need and where can I get one?
- A:Our security cameras support 7 days free cloud storage, so you can use them immediately after you receive the item. If you need to record more information, we suggest you can purchase Micro SD card to store the video. The camera supports up to 128G storage size memory card.